Summertime seemed so slow when I was a kid. Now that I am the adult - summer feels like it is flying by. To help ease the stress of the summer activities rush, I have created a "Summer Snack Station". The snack station will allow me to set out snacks and drinks without having to be super creative as I am rushing out the door. With the help of #GREATKidsSnacks ... now we all can have a healthy snack without any hassle. AND BONUS - No mom guilt! These are a tasty and HEALTHY treat to grab!
TOP SNACK STATION IDEAS:
1) Some bottled Water - quick to grab
2) Add some water flavor packs or bottles - our favorite is from TrueLemon!
3) Granola Bars, Dried Fruit, Protein Bars (either homemade or store bought)
4) Add a little chalk board to the wall and put "todays menu" or an encouraging note to the kids - Maybe some fun outdoor ideas...
5) Squeeze- able fruit pouches that dont need refrigerated
Be creative and remember most of all to have fun. Take a minute to enjoy the sunset and fireflies. Kids grow up way too fast.
Thank you #GREATKidsSnackBox!